Returns & Exchanges
We’re pretty stringent with our quality control, but occasionally something might slip through the cracks. If you notice manufacturing/ workmanship errors on your newly purchased product, we will undertake to repair it for you. If repairs are not possible, a replacement will be provided. You can request for repairs/ replacement of your product within 5 days of receiving it.
Leather is a natural material and has natural characteristics including wrinkles or marks, making each piece unique. Natural grain and colour variations in leathers cannot be considered manufacturing and workmanship errors; in fact these prove that the leather is authentic.
Please note that:
• Sergio can repair/replace a product only if there are problems with hardware, problems with zippers, broken stitches
• Sergio cannot replace products damaged by neglect or mishandling, including exposure to moisture/direct sun light, tears in leather or lining, and ink marks and stains.
• To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging, including all tags and dust bags, and it must be the same product that you purchased from our website.
• Customised orders or products purchased on discount sales cannot be returned once purchased.
• Products can be returned only if purchased from the website of sergio-leathers.com. If you have purchased a Sergio product from another online or physical retail store, the returns policy for those purchases are subject to the terms and conditions of the store from which it was purchased.
• For any returns, please contact us at email@example.com or please call/whatsapp (+91) xxxxxxxxxx
• Our customer helpline number will be open between 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM Indian Standard Time, Monday to Friday; except on national holidays.
All returns need to be shipped to:
Sergio Leathers (p) Ltd.
#410, First Floor, MKN Road,
St.Thomas Mount Block, Alandur,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu - 600 016.